Vancouver Airport Meetings & Events
Allow our dedicated team of professionals to plan your next meeting or event in Vancouver. At Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport, we take care of all the details to ensure you have the most productive meeting possible. Our conference rooms are set up with your needs in mind, and feature A/V equipment, fast & free WiFi, and natural lighting.
At A Glance
- Number of Guest Rooms: 140
- Number of Meeting Spaces: 7
- Largest Meeting Space (Victoria Room Salon): 1,680sq. ft. (56.0' x 30.0')
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Planning Has Its Perks
Plan your next meeting with Four Points Hotels and experience small meetings done right with great rewards for you. With flexible meeting space and great rates, Four Points is best for business. Hold a meeting by December 31, 2017 and enjoy:
- Up to 100,000 Starpoints® signing bonus
- 2% rebate on master-billed rooms
- An added benefit of your choosing
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Meetings & Events
With over 4,200 square feet of meeting space, our banquet space is ideally suited for small to medium-sized meetings and special occasions accommodating up to 120 people. Our catering staff will provide professional care with every detail mind, ensuring your needs and expectations are met and exceeded.
Meeting Space Features
- Fast & free WiFi
- Tele & video conferencing system available
- Professional catering & banquet staff
- A/V equipment
- Fast & free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Best BrewsTM local craft beer
- On-site restaurant & room service
- Free bottled water and coffee, in room
- 24/7 fitness centre
Four Points Vancouver Airport is only minutes from the Vancouver International Airport and a short drive from a variety of other popular local attractions.
- Richmond Olympic Oval
- Gulf of Georgia Cannery
Contact Elaine Kam at 604-207-3014 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.